What we offer
Group Death in Service Cover provides a lump sum benefit should an individual die whilst employed by your organisation. The lump sum benefit which is normally two to four times salary is paid to their family or next of kin.
The benefits of a Group Death in Service cover for your employees include:
- Providing financial peace of mind
- Any lump sum payable to dependants is not subject to inheritance tax (based on the appropriate trust being deployed)
- Cost savings for a scheme versus providing individual life insurance policies
Protean Risk has a team of Employee Benefits experts who can work with you to arrange a suitable scheme that ensures your employees’ families and loved ones are protected should the worst happen.
Our free consultation service will help you understand your options, responsibilities and what to do next.
Key related services
Why you should try us
- A consultative approach to protecting your staff
- Access to wide range of specialist providers providing competitive options
- Holistic, technically detailed approach
- Able to provide Trust advice to mitigate potential tax liabilities
What our clients say
We engaged Protean to provide the full range of insurance for Crowdcube. As a rapidly growing business, we needed a specialist broker that can provide the depth of expertise, whilst retaining a personal service and having been personally introduced to Protean, we are delighted that they have met all of our expectations and we would happily recommend them.
After speaking to a number of potential providers, we chose Protean to arrange our PI cover because we were impressed by their understanding of the unique characteristics of the specific niche market that we operate in and their ability to source bespoke cover at a competitive cost. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.
Protean helped us make a substantial saving on the insurance renewal terms put forward by our existing broker, offering like for like coverage. At the outset the team at Protean took the time to understand our business and ensure it was accurately represented to insurers. Protean’s use of an open-market strategy which is not restricted to a scheme has given us choice and delivered a very good result. We would certainly recommend them.