What we offer
Understanding your auto-enrolment legal obligations can be an aggravation and from our research it appears that many SME’s aren’t able to get the support and answers they need.
We understand that many companies don’t have the luxury of financial scale, or the physical resource to commit to running a pension scheme. Equally, we appreciate that your time is precious and committing sufficient resource into understanding the corporate pension market is not always possible.
At Protean Risk, we offer a specialist service specifically designed to give SMEs the advice and access to the type of solution usually reserved for much larger organisations. This is aimed to help you meet your legal obligations:
- Setting up and registering a pension scheme suitable for auto-enrolment.
- Ongoing assessment of staff eligibility at each pay period.
- Automatically enrolling and make contributions for all eligible jobholders.
- Enrolling and making contributions for non-eligible jobholders who wish to join.
- Managing the auto enrolment: including the joining and opt-out processes.
- Keeping records on how you have fulfilled your responsibilities.
We offer this service in conjunction with our partners, Slone Capital. Slone Capital is a trading name of Lee Smythe & Associates Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Why you should try us
- Protean Risk are SME auto-enrolment specialists
- Support through the lifetime of the scheme
- Tailor solutions to meet your specific needs
- Free consultation to help you understand your options
Key related services
What our clients say
We engaged Protean to provide the full range of insurance for Crowdcube. As a rapidly growing business, we needed a specialist broker that can provide the depth of expertise, whilst retaining a personal service and having been personally introduced to Protean, we are delighted that they have met all of our expectations and we would happily recommend them.
After speaking to a number of potential providers, we chose Protean to arrange our PI cover because we were impressed by their understanding of the unique characteristics of the specific niche market that we operate in and their ability to source bespoke cover at a competitive cost. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.
The Angel Co Fund has been working with Protean for it’s insurance needs as they have a great understanding of the requirements of an organization in the investment industry
We recently have used Protean to provide our insurance needs for our FCA regulated Firm. They made the process quick and straightforward. We had a better deal than we were being offered by other insurance brokers. We have been very satisfied with the services provided by the team at Protean and would certainly recommend them to other regulated firms.
A guide exploring the role of Cyber Insurance Read more...