What we offer
Although often overlooked, one of the most significant risks to a business is a key person becoming unable to contribute due to illness, injury or death.
Our Key Person Insurance products provide a fixed monetary sum, agreed at inception, to help ease the financial burden following the loss of a key individual. It provides a financial safety net, giving the company breathing space to consider what happens next and could be deployed in a number of ways including:
- finding expertise to replace those that have been lost through death or critical illness
- the financial resources to continue running the business during a period of turmoil
- potentially redeeming company debt repayment commitments
We are able to quickly and efficiently tailor a solution to meet your particular business requirements. Our expertise in the investment sector is combined with knowledge of the products available and access to a broad range of protection solutions.
Why Protean Risk?
- Consultative approach to protecting your key people
- Take the time to understand your business
- Protecting the underlying value of your business
- Access to wide range of insurers including Lloyd’s
Key related services
- Private Medical Insurance
- Shareholder/Partnership Protection
- Relevant Life
- Group Death in Service
- Group Critical Illness
- Workplace Pensions
- Group Income Protection
What our clients say
The service provided by Protean Risk via Peter and Amy was superb. Their product knowledge and clear consistent communication inspired confidence throughout the process. I highly recommend this company.
The FCA are intensifying their focus. Read more...
09 December 2019 will be a crucial date. Read more...